The MAIN Event is quickly becoming the Design industry’s annual kickoff for the North American International Auto Show, and it returns again for 2018.
Held at Max M Fischer Music Center, on 3111 Woodward Avenue in Detroit, the MAIN Event brings together Design, cars, fashion and food in a great evening filled with awards and networking. The event takes place on Sunday, January 14 at 5:30 PM.
And did we mention food?
The schedule for the event is as follows:
- 6:00 Welcome and Check-In
- 7:00 Executive/Designer Awards & Presentations
- Global Industry Executive of the Year: Matthias Mueller, Volkswagen Group CEO
- Industry Innovator of the Year: Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior VP BMW Group Design
- Student Design Excellence Award
- 7:45 Strolling Dinner
- 9:00 Fashion Showcase (Detroit Fashion Week)
- 9:30 Dessert/Drinks/Networking
Registration is free, but is required. More information can be found at: http://mainevent20.com/register/